Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Bloom!

Spring is absolutely my favorite season. I know I've mentioned it every year and I will keep on doing it in the future too - some things just never change. It's so beautiful in Vienna at the moment, all the flowers are blooming and the landscape is getting greener and greener every day. I've been spending all my spare time outside, mostly with the dog of course. These photos are from our Sunday afternoon walk in the 19th district. If you happen to be in Vienna during April, go for a stroll in Setagaya park: it is a lovely Japanese garden with a tiny lake and gorgeous flowers.

As you can see, it is finally also time for some lighter clothing. This skirt was a total bargain btw: just 3€ from the H&M sale! That's exactly why you should shop summer clothes already in the winter. I believe that summer 2017 will still be all about 80's and 90's vibes, which I am totally excited about. Obviously we are not hoping for some horrible trends from last decades to make a come back, but c'mon who can resist chokers, mom jeans, crop tops and platform shoes? Definitely not me!






2 comments:

  1. Oi ihanat kirsikkapuun kukat! Olispa täälläkin kevät noin pitkällä. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Viikko vaan ehdittiin täälläkin nauttia lämpimästä säästä, nyt sataa taas kaatamalla vettä :D

      Delete

me loves comments